miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009


I'm not saying its your fault. Although you could have done more. Oh you're so naive yet so. How could this been done by such a smiling sweetheart? Ohh and your sweet and pretty face.
In such an ugly world, Something so beautiful that every time I look inside

I know, he knows that i'm not fond of asking true or false, it may be... Well, he's still out to get me.
And I know, he knows that i'm not fond of asking true or false, it may be... He's still out to get me!

I may say it was your fault. Because i know you could have done more,Oh you're so naive yet so. How could this be done by such a smiling sweetheart? Ohh and your sweet and pretty face
In such an ugly world someone so beautiful, that everytime you're on his side.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario